Mad honey is commonly called the wild honey, Himalayan honey, Cliff honey, and “deli bal”. This honey is red and has a mild bitter flavour. Mad honey is produced when a wild bee feeds on a Rhododendron nectar that contains Grayanotoxin. The huge bees, Apis laboriosa, are Himalayan giant bees found in the wild up to 3000 metres above sea level. These bees feed on Rhododendron blossoms belonging to the Ericaceae family, which contain the toxic chemical component known as Grayanotoxin. This creates honey hallucinogenic.
Only a few rhododendrons, including rhododendrons luteum and rhododendrons ponticum, are known to possess Grayanotoxin, which makes this honey unique and rare. Mad honey is particularly valued for its medicinal value. Some people pay a premium for mad honey and seek it out. Beehive harvesters put their lives in danger to get this honey. Devotees claim it has therapeutic properties and that, among other things, it improves sexual function and arthritis.
If you want to buy mad honey, get it from Real Mad Honey. Their products are 100% organic providing all benefits of mad honey. Their products are approved after third-party lab testing. To ensure that you are getting access to the most effective product, scientists examine it for purity and safety.
Benefits of Mad Honey
- Mad honey has various vitamins, calcium, and amino acids that can prevent everything from the flu to serious illnesses.
- It is used as a treatment for hypertension, gastric pain, and throat pain.
- Mad honey consumption has a calming effect on the body and helps to reduce stress. Thus, it is best known for relieving tension.
- It is utilised by people as an aphrodisiac and immune stimulating product.
- Mad honey used at recommended doses reduces cancer, heart-related illnesses, and a variety of other health issues.
- It lowers blood glucose levels, making it beneficial for diabetics.
- Mad honey can be utilised for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Additionally, it is used to make cough tonics in prescription medications.
- Mad honey stands out in the global market due to its high demand and limited portability.
Things to know before Mad Honey
Experienced users understand that a small amount is all that is necessary, especially considering that a product like mad honey contains toxins in unknowable proportions. However, people want from it more than just intoxication.
As previously said, many of us assert that mad honey aids improve sexual function while providing relief from inflammatory diseases.
Is Mad Honey Safe?
In specialised stores, there is no chance of being overcrowded with mad honey. This mad honey is both secure and beneficial. Some users describe their level of euphoria as being light. Given that this honey is undoubtedly safe, healthy, and significantly less psychotropic.
Domestic beekeepers regularly produce mad honey for apitherapy, using bee products for a variety of medicinal purposes and uses, even though it is poisonous. Although there is little scientific evidence supporting the beneficial effects of preparations containing grayanotoxin, their usage in human medicine is highly regarded.
Since it has various medicinal benefits, therefore it is sold to be consumed in moderate dosage. Overdosing can have its repercussion.